Buy millions of car parts and truck parts from thousands of sellers, stores and websites around the world.
How to Buy Car Parts and Accessories on JustParts.com
It's easy to buy auto parts online using JustParts. Sellers list their auto parts for sale on JustParts and buyers find and purchase those auto parts ‘directly' from sellers using the JustParts
website. It works like this:
- Sellers post their auto parts for sale on JustParts.com
- Buyers search for car and truck parts on JustParts or by search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo
- Buyers find the car parts they need and purchase them from the seller using JustParts
- Buyers pay the sellers 'directly' via PayPal, Google Checkout or Amazon Payments
- Sellers ship the auto parts directly to the buyers
- It's as simple as that! It's easy to find the car parts you're looking for.
Here's an example: ABC-Auto lists a rim on JustParts for $50 (plus $10 for shipping). Chris (the buyer) finds the rim and buys it from ABC-Auto using the JustParts website. Chris pays ABC-Auto $60
via PayPal. The funds are delivered directly to ABC-Auto who then ships the rim to Chris.
Buy Auto Parts From the JustParts Marketplace
When you purchase car parts from a seller in our Marketplace, the order takes place on the JustParts website. Your payment is sent directly to the
seller who then ships the car parts to you. See the figure below. If you are interested in selling your auto parts on JustParts click here.
Buy Auto Parts From the JustParts Shopping Network
When you find parts for sale by Merchants in our Shopping Network, the sale does not take place on JustParts. Instead, we'll take you to the Merchants' website where you'll complete the sale.