“With JustParts, you're able to buy millions of parts from thousands of sellers, stores and websites around the world.”
How to Buy Parts and Accessories on JustParts.com
It's easy to buy parts online using JustParts. Sellers list their parts for sale on JustParts and buyers find and purchase the parts ‘directly’ from sellers using the JustParts
website. It works like this:
- Sellers post their auto parts for sale on JustParts.com
- Buyers search for parts on JustParts, on search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo and on other websites and social networks where we promote your parts
- Buyers find parts and purchase them from the seller on the JustParts website
- Buyers pay the sellers 'directly' via PayPal, Google Checkout or Amazon Payments
- Sellers ship the parts directly to the buyers
- It’s as simple as that! It's easy to find the parts you're looking for.
Here's an example: ABC-Auto lists a rim on JustParts for $50 (plus $10 for shipping). Chris (the buyer) finds the rim and buys it from ABC-Auto using the JustParts website. Chris pays ABC-Auto $60
via PayPal. The funds are delivered directly to ABC-Auto who then ships the rim to Chris.
Buying Parts From the JustParts Marketplace
When you purchase parts from a seller in our Marketplace, the order takes place on the JustParts website. Your payment is sent directly to the
seller who then ships the parts to you. See the figure below. If you are interested in selling your products on JustParts click here.
Buying Parts From the JustParts Shopping Network
When you find parts for sale by Merchants in our Shopping Network, the sale does not take place on JustParts. Instead, we'll take you to the Merchants' website where you'll complete the sale.
If you are interested in promoting your products on JustParts and have qualified parts buyers directed back to your website to complete the purchase,