“Introducing the fastest and easiest way to sell your parts online...using 'Auto-Part-It'. There is no other selling tool like it on the internet!"
Auto-Part-It is a powerful tool exclusive only to JustParts.com built for sellers who want an easy and convenient way to sell parts from their salvage vehicles or equipment. This tool was inspired by auto recyclers faced with the challenge of making all of the parts available in their huge inventory of salvage vehicles searchable without spending time and effort listing each part one at a time. So our team created 'Auto-Part-It' to solve this problem.
How Auto-Part-It Works
Using Auto-Part-It, sellers create "one" detailed listing for each of the salvage vehicles or equipment. Auto-Part-It then takes the information the seller provides and creates all of the possible part listings from that salvage vehicle or equipment, thereby “automatically parting it out” so the seller doesn’t have to manually list each part one at a time. It works like this:
- You post your salvage vehicle or salvage equipment on JustParts.com using Auto-Part-It
- Easily add important details that Auto-Part-It will use when creating your listing (ie. year, make, model, engine size, type of transmission etc.)
- Buyers search for parts on JustParts.com or www.JustRides.com and find your parts vehicle listing
- Buyers request the parts they're looking for directly from your listing using our "parts request" messaging system, or call you directly using our "Phone Connect" feature
- If the buyer contacts you through the messaging system, you respond to their parts request by providing the item availability, price, shipping cost (optional) and any other details you wish
to include using JustParts. If the buyer contacts you by telephone, you handle the customer’s request outside of JustParts
- Buyers review your response and purchase your parts directly from the message using the JustParts interface and pay you directly via PayPal, Google Checkout or Amazon Payments
- You receive the order details from JustParts and ship the parts directly to the buyer
- It’s as simple as that! You used 'Auto-Part-It' to sell parts without actually creating the individual listings for each of them.
Here's an example: ABC-Auto has a car with a burnt-out engine but is still in great shape with lots of salvageable parts. ABC-Auto uses Auto-Part-It to create a detailed profile where they
add important details such as the engine size, if the car is a 2 door or 4 door, type of transmission, whether it has power windows or power locks etc. After adding these details, Auto-Part-It
takes that information and creates listings for all of the possible parts from that vehicle. ABC-Auto doesn't have to do anything else.
Then Chris (the buyer) searches for a rim and finds ABC-Auto’s parts car listing and requests four rims, the left outer door handle and the right front brake caliper using the parts request
messaging system. ABC-Auto is notified and responds to Chris specifying that the brake caliper is no longer available, the door handle costs $25, the rims cost $75 each (but only two are
available) and shipping would cost $50. Chris receives the response and purchases the door handle and rims from the message using the JustParts website. Chris pays ABC-Auto $225 via PayPal.
The funds are delivered directly to ABC-Auto who then ships the parts to Chris. ABC-Auto sold three parts without individually listing them on JustParts. Very slick!
Sell All Kinds of Parts Easier and Faster
Squeeze more profit from your inventory by selling more parts than you ever imagined. Sellers are able to sell parts they would not normally post online such as an ashtray or trim because it's
too time consuming. Auto-Part-It creates all the part listings for you based on the profile you create so your salvage vehicle will appear in the search results when buyers search for parts.
No other marketplace allows you to sell parts and accessories this easily.
A Great Tool For Buyers and Sellers
We have all had customers call us asking for "the part beside the thing near the other metal piece". Auto-Part-It works great to improve communication between buyers and sellers because it
allows users to attach photos or videos to their parts request or response. So if your customer doesn't know what the part is called, they can take video of it or attach photos and send it
along with their request for the seller to review. Imagine how much easier it will be to instantly identify the part the buyer is looking for.
Auto-Part-It Works Great For All Types of Salvage Vehicles and Equipment
Auto-Part-It is designed to work with all types of salvage vehicles or equipment. Whether it's a parts car, truck, motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, bulldozer, backhoe, tractor, mining equipment,
bus, transport, airplane...the options are endless. Whatever you have for sell, you can use Auto-Part-It.
Simple and Convenient
Any vehicle or equipment...one listing...sell tons of parts...more profit. You don't have to post all the parts available on your parts vehicle one at a time. You only make one listing for
your parts vehicle which saves you countless hours. This adds a new level of convenience and simplicity to selling parts online.
Post Your Parts Vehicles Fast
Don't want to post your parts cars or trucks one at a time? Not a problem. Use our bulk uploading tool to easily import all of your cars and trucks quickly all at once. It’s that easy!