Sell car parts online faster and easier with JustParts.com, the parts only marketplace.
How It Works For Sellers
It's easy to sell parts online using JustParts. Sellers list their parts for sale on JustParts and buyers find the parts and purchase the parts ‘directly’ from sellers using the JustParts
website. It works like this:
- You post your auto parts for sale on JustParts.com
- Buyers search for parts on JustParts, on search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo and on other websites and social networks where we promote your parts
- Buyers find your parts and purchase them on the JustParts website
- Buyers pay you 'directly' via PayPal, Google Checkout or Amazon Payments
- You receive the order details from JustParts and ship the parts directly to the buyers
- It’s as simple as that! You post it...we'll sell it for you.
Here's an example: ABC-Auto lists a rim on JustParts for $50 (plus $10 for shipping). Chris (the buyer) finds the rim and buys it from ABC-Auto using the JustParts website. Chris pays ABC-Auto $60
via PayPal. The funds are delivered directly to ABC-Auto who then ships the rim to Chris.
What If I Only Want to Sell on My Own Website?
If you are interested in promoting your products on JustParts and have qualified parts buyers directed back to your website to complete the purchase, the Merchant Program is the solution
you're looking for. Click here to learn about the JustParts Merchant Program.